Ground / chopped chicken - 250 gm
Egg - whites - 2
Lime juice - few drops
Ginger paste - 1tsp
Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Green chilies - 3-4 ( chopped )
Onion - 1 med. ( chopped )
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric - a pinch
Cilantro , salt -
Cornstarch - 1 Tbsp
1. Mix all the above ingredients.
2. Beat the egg-whites and mix it with above mixture.
3. Make the small balls. Grease the tray with the cooking spray and place these kababs.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degree F. and then bake it for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with dips available or mint chutney or sauce.