This is delicious and very nutritious dish. I loved this one. I used What breads which are high in fiber, also salmon is high in proteins and saturated fatty acids,selenium,niacin, B12, phosphorous, magnesium and B6.Coleslaw has cabbage fiber, Vitamin C,moisture,minerals and phytoestrogens which are anti-cancerous.I used 1 tsp low-fat mayonnaise and mixed it with yogurt which makes it comparatively less fat.
Wheat bread slice - 4 no.
Mashed potatoes - 4 tbsp
Parsley leaves - 1 tsp
Cayenne pepper - 1 tsp
Cabbage - 1 1/2 cup
Low-fat Mayonnaise- 1tsp
Yogurt - 3Tbsp
Parsley leaves- 1/2tsp
Sugar - pinch
Cajun seasoning - 1tsp
Red chili powder- 1tsp
Olive oil - 1tsp
1. Marinate salmon by adding garlic paste,salt,cajun seasoning,red chili powder
2. Finely chop cabbage and onions. Mix all the ingredients from above coleslaw recipe.
3. make mash- potatoes by adding above spices. You can also add some butter. ( opt.)
4. Bake fish at 350 F for 20 minutes.
5 Toast bread slices.
6. Put ketch-up to the toasted slices.then put layers of mashed potatoes,coleslaw,
and baked fish. One can also fry fish.
7. Sandwich is ready to serve !!!